This article came across my feed on LinkedIn and I wanted to share it with my readers and followers.
The article talks about 20 emerging jobs between 2012 and 2017, the list of jobs is quite interesting and could be of great assistance to college students deciding what to pursue as their career and for anyone looking to break into a new career.
Some of the jobs listed in the article include:
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Sales Development Representative
- Customer Success Manager
- Big Data Developer
You can read the full article here: Here Are the 20 Fastest-Growing Jobs in the US
Want More Job Searching Tips and Resources? Sign Up Now!
Check out these great LinkedIn Resources!
- 30 Highly Effective Strategies for Attracting Recruiters and Employers to Your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile… And 18 Mistakes to Avoid
- LinkedIn For Dummies 4th Edition
- LinkedIn: 50 Powerful Strategies for Mastering Your Online Resume
Featured photo Created by Jannoon028 – Freepik.com
Thanks for sharing this article! After facing so many rejections and after i was let go from my previous job where i worked for 8 years, it was hard finding a new job, but https://www.blastyourresume.com helped a lot. Highly recommended.