How To Start and Grow Your Lawn Care Business
I figured this would be the perfect time of year to post this business idea, since it’s now Spring and the grass needs cutting! Also, I hire someone to cut my grass, so I know this is a great business and one that can be in demand!
Anyone can start a lawn care business, it can be full time, part-time and you can be up and running your lawn care business within 48 hours!
Some may think all you need is a lawn mower and a few customers, and sure, maybe that’s the case, but if you want to run a successful lawn business, there’s more to it.
- Running a lawn care business can be one of the fastest ways to make real money, with little investment.
- Unlike other businesses in which you may be waiting months or even years to make money or break-even, in as little as a few hours, you can begin making money with your own lawn business.
- Turn an afternoon chore into a booming business!
Starting your own lawn care business doesn’t require education, it doesn’t require business experience, it doesn’t require mechanics, and it doesn’t require a lot of time.
Here’s a great step by step guide on How ToMake Money With Lawn Care by Daniel Pepper. When Daniel started this business he had:
- Zero Business Experience
- Had next to no sales ability, he usually stumbled over his words when speaking to others.
- He was flat broke, with no money outside of getting paid for odd jobs around the house. (he was still living at home)
I always find it beneficial to learn from someone who has been successful in a business already. They have been through the trial and errors, what works and what doesn’t work.
For only $49.00 some of what Daniel helps you with includes:
- How to quickly and easily create a ‘hot’ lawn business that customers really want.
- Learn how to operate your lawn care business inside and out.
- Learn how to network with other businesses and get them to advertise your lawn care business for free.
- How to turn any ugly lawn into the best lawn on the block – tips and tricks for getting a lawn green and keeping it that way.
- How to get the money you need to run your lawn care business.
- Learn how to do a quote — what you should say (and definitely not say) when you give a customer your lawn care quote.
- How to use a mower, trimmer, and power blower and other lawn equipment properly.
- Secrets to mowing patterns. Use these to make your lawn cuts look a thousand times better than your competition.
- How to write a lawn care business advertisement.
- When to use a push mower and when to use a rider. Sounds like a no-brainer, right? Nope! If you don’t know this secret, you’re losing money.
Get Your Step by Step Guide Now!
More resources on How To Start Your Lawn Care Business:
The Definitive Guide To Starting and Running Your Own Successful Lawn Care Business
How to Start a Landscaping Business RIGHT NOW With NO Startup Money
A Step By Step Guide On How To Make A Landscape Or Lawn Care Business Plan With Real Life Examples
How To Get Customers For Your Landscaping And Lawn Care Business All Year Long
Sign Up To Receive the Series on How To Start Your Own Business
Thanks for sharing…We would like to share this also…