I figured this would be the perfect time of year to post this business idea, since it’s now Spring and the grass needs cutting! Also, I hire someone to cut my grass, so I know this is a great business and one that can be in demand!
Anyone can start a lawn care business, it can be full time, part-time and you can be up and running your lawn care business within 48 hours!
Some may think all you need is a lawn mower and a few customers, and sure, maybe that’s the case, but if you want to run a successful lawn business, there’s more to it.
- Running a lawn care business can be one of the fastest ways to make real money, with little investment.
- Unlike other businesses in which you may be waiting months or even years to make money or break-even, in as little as a few hours, you can begin making money with your own lawn business.
- Turn an afternoon chore into a booming business!
Starting your own lawn care business doesn’t require education, it doesn’t require business experience, it doesn’t require mechanics, and it doesn’t require a lot of time.
Here’s a great step by step guide on How ToMake Money With Lawn Care by Daniel Pepper. When Daniel started this business he had:
- Zero Business Experience
- Had next to no sales ability, he usually stumbled over his words when speaking to others.
- He was flat broke, with no money outside of getting paid for odd jobs around the house. (he was still living at home)
I always find it beneficial to learn from someone who has been successful in a business already. They have been through the trial and errors, what works and what doesn’t work.
For only $49.00 some of what Daniel helps you with includes:
- How to quickly and easily create a ‘hot’ lawn business that customers really want.
- Learn how to operate your lawn care business inside and out.
- Learn how to network with other businesses and get them to advertise your lawn care business for free.
- How to turn any ugly lawn into the best lawn on the block – tips and tricks for getting a lawn green and keeping it that way.
- How to get the money you need to run your lawn care business.
- Learn how to do a quote — what you should say (and definitely not say) when you give a customer your lawn care quote.
- How to use a mower, trimmer, and power blower and other lawn equipment properly.
- Secrets to mowing patterns. Use these to make your lawn cuts look a thousand times better than your competition.
- How to write a lawn care business advertisement.
- When to use a push mower and when to use a rider. Sounds like a no-brainer, right? Nope! If you don’t know this secret, you’re losing money.
More resources on How To Start Your Lawn Care Business:
Sign Up To Receive the Series on How To Start Your Own Business