Erin, at bachelorsdegreeonline.com, suggested the article The 50 Best Books for the Unemployed, which is featured on their website.
The article breaks the books down by categories.
Inspiration – One book that’s not listed, that I highly recommend for this category:
The books listed in this category include:
- The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss and Live Life on YOUR Terms!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 4 Hour Workweek
- Power of Positive Thinking
- Who Moved My Cheese?
Just for the unemployed
- iJobless: 50 Ways to Survive Unemployment
- The Unemployment Survival Guide
- Gainfully Unemployed: 17 Ways to Maintain Your Sanity While Looking for Work
- Rebound: A Proven Plan for Starting Over After Job Loss
Search for jobs on Indeed.com
Another book not listed in this article that I would add is 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever
- Strengths Finder 2.0
- Motion Before Motivation: The Success Secret That Never Fails
Networking and Business
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Louder Than Words: Take Your Career from Average to Exceptional with the Hidden Power of Nonverbal Intelligence
- Never Eat Alone and Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Zen and the Art of Making a Living: A Practical Guide to Creative Career Design
- Work at Home Now: The No-Nonsense Guide to Finding Your Perfect Home-Based Job
- Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring: Take Charge of Your Career, Find a Job You Love, and Earn What you Deserve.
See Who’s Hiring for Your Next Career Move
Read the full article for The 50 Best Books for the Unemployed
Image courtesy of adamr at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
nice posts, i like to blog travel and hotels!