Erin, at bachelorsdegreeonline.com, suggested the article The 50 Best Books for the Unemployed, which is featured on their website.
The article breaks the books down by categories.
Inspiration – One book that’s not listed, that I highly recommend for this category:
The books listed in this category include:
- The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss and Live Life on YOUR Terms!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 4 Hour Workweek
- Power of Positive Thinking
- Who Moved My Cheese?
Just for the unemployed
- iJobless: 50 Ways to Survive Unemployment
- The Unemployment Survival Guide
- Gainfully Unemployed: 17 Ways to Maintain Your Sanity While Looking for Work
- Rebound: A Proven Plan for Starting Over After Job Loss
Search for jobs on Indeed.com
Another book not listed in this article that I would add is 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever
- Strengths Finder 2.0
- Motion Before Motivation: The Success Secret That Never Fails
Networking and Business
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Louder Than Words: Take Your Career from Average to Exceptional with the Hidden Power of Nonverbal Intelligence
- Never Eat Alone and Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Zen and the Art of Making a Living: A Practical Guide to Creative Career Design
- Work at Home Now: The No-Nonsense Guide to Finding Your Perfect Home-Based Job
- Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring: Take Charge of Your Career, Find a Job You Love, and Earn What you Deserve.
Read the full article for The 50 Best Books for the Unemployed
Image courtesy of adamr at FreeDigitalPhotos.net