Want More Job Searching Tips and Resources? Sign Up Now!
Impress employers by highlighting your skills on your resume. Employers are looking for people who will help grow their business and help them to continue being a successful organization.
Here’s a list of 20 powerful phrases you can add to your resume that will impress employers.
- Work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Well organized and efficient
- Skilled at organizing complex projects and delegating tasks.
- Self-motivated and assertive.
- Self-starting and goal oriented.
- Quickly learn procedures and methods.
- Highly imaginative with many innovative ideas.
- Demonstrates competence and poise in professional and social settings.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively with clients.
- Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently.
- Committed to assisting others.
- Computer literate-can quickly learn new software.
- Can work within a set budget and meet or exceed expectations.
- Bring enthusiasm to team projects and encourage others to develop ideas.
- Articulate and creative, offering practical solutions.
- Interact effectively with individuals of all levels.
- Able to visualize solutions to bring about changes.
- Able to recognize client needs, and meet them.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net