Work humor is always refreshing!
This week top 10 funny job quotes of the week
- “It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours.”
Harry S. Truman
- “The longer the title, the less important the job.” George McGovern
- “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” Oscar Wilde
- “The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you’re on the job.” Slappy White
- “A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.” Author Unknown
- “Science may never come up with a better communication system than the coffee break.” Author Unknown
- “Doing the job right the first time gets the job done. Doing the job wrong 14 times gives you job security.” Author Unknown
- “I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.” Author Unknown
- “The world is filled with willing people. Some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.” Author Unknown
- “People who do the world’s real work don’t usually wear ties.” Author Unknown
Source: dennydavis.net, coolfunnyjokes.com
good collection …
Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I
am inspired! Very useful information specifically the last section 🙂
I handle such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
It’s in reality a great and helpful piece of info.
I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful
information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.